First Farmers Bank & Trust is committed to helping parents and teachers teach the fundamentals of banking to children of all ages.
Want to Get Started?
Swing by your Local Branch
or Contact Us
and ask about one of these options.
Checking & Savings Accounts
- Minor Savings We make it easy for children under 19 years of age to save money and access their accounts with our Minor Savings account. You can make unlimited deposits, transfers, or withdrawals if made in person, by messenger, or mail, and there are no minimum balance requirements, and no monthly service fees.
- eChecking Students age 16 and older can enjoy unlimited checking with no monthly service fees and no minimum balance requirements. Ensure the account stays fee-free by opting to receive statements electronically. Customers under age 18 must have a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
We've made it easy for students to access their accounts, even when they are away at school:
- Link Accounts Link your child's checking account to your First Farmers Bank & Trust checking account, allowing for easy funds transfers, and additional account oversight.
- Debit MasterCard® Use your card to access your First Farmers Bank & Trust accounts at ATMs worldwide or make purchases anywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted.
- Online & Mobile Banking Access your accounts anywhere, anytime:
- Free Online Banking & Bill Payment
- Mobile Banking
Schools & Youth Groups
We regularly work with local schools and youth groups:
- Youth Groups Local troops and youth groups are invited to visit their local branch. We can customize a program which will meet the needs of your group. Program examples include:
- Bank tour & money basics
- Financial literacy for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts
- Careers in banking and finance
- Schools First Farmers Bank & Trust would be happy to give a presentation on basic banking skills and the importance of fiscal responsibility. Call your local branch to schedule.