We are launching a new mobile banking app experience that offers the same features and functions you use today, but with an updated client experience. Upgrading the application gives us the ability to grow our mobile platform at a faster rate with more services to offer you. New features include:
- An updated user interface and user experience
- New look and feel
- Biometrics for Android (facial recognition)
- Fixed recurring transfers via mobile
- Easily viewable links on the “More Menu”
Our goal is to make this transition as easy as possible for our mobile banking users. Please keep in mind that we coordinate all elements to release simultaneously, but some processes could take longer than others. Following are some things to expect:
- As an Android user, your application could take several hours after the launch on June 15, 2021 to show up in the Google Play store.
- Our former mobile banking application could still appear in Google Play as a viable choice even though this app has been deleted. You will get an error message if you try to download the old app. Please visit this link instead of searching for the app in the Google Play store.
- As an iPhone user, you may need to uninstall your existing iPhone app, then install the new iPhone app in order to begin using mobile banking.
- You may need to acknowledge several items before you can use the new application:
- Biometrics: The app requires your permission to continue using this security method. See question below for more details.
- Terms and Conditions: You must accept the new Terms and Conditions for the application.
- Camera feature: The new app includes mobile check deposit functionality, which requires use of the device’s camera. You will be prompted to allow the use of your camera, even if you do not plan to use the mobile check deposit functionality.
If biometrics are enabled on my mobile banking application today, will these work automatically in the new app, or will I need to enable these again?
Upon initial login to the new mobile banking app, if you have enabled biometrics for either your Android or iPhone device in the past, you will see a message requesting that you sign into the application with Access ID and passcode to continue using biometrics. Once you have completed this initial login, you will be able to use already established biometrics for subsequent logins.
What happens to text banking functionality? Will I need to re-enroll?
Yes, once your new mobile banking application launches, you will need to re-enroll for text banking. Complete the following steps to re-enroll:
- Log into Online Banking.
- Click All Services & Settings.
- Click Text Banking under Banking Services.
- Click Enroll New Device.
In the new application, I don’t see the Details link, so I can’t find the card control functionality. Where is this located in the new application?
In the case that multiple options are configured, such as Cards Management and Statements, the Details link will instead show as a hamburger menu in the top right corner of the app. You can click on the hamburger menu to open additional options, including Cards Management.
Why am I getting a “Welcome to Mobile Banking” email when I have been a mobile banking user for some time?
As we move to the new mobile banking application, some users will receive a welcome email. However, some individuals who previously used our legacy mobile banking product may receive this email in error. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
What should I do if I notice any issues with the application?
We do not expect any issues with the upgrade, but if you do notice anything, please contact us to report an issue.
Download our free mobile app
The Mobile Banking App is ready and waiting for all Online Banking customers – no additional sign up, no additional charge, and no hassles!
Please note: Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.