Institution ID #478756
I want my clients to be informed and have correct answers so that you can make the best decisions possible. Buying a house is one of the biggest financial decisions you’ll have to make and being a part of your decision making process is a privilege and honor. My experience isn’t just limited to financing your home. I can help guide you through Construction, Home-Improvement, Home Equity Lines of Credit, FHA, VA, USDA loans and Grant Programs for First Time Home Buyers. I’d love to have the opportunity to help you obtain a financial goal like Homeownership.
Jennifer started her financial career in 2004. During 2006, she moved to First Farmers Bank and Trust where she started as a Customer Service Representative and a Teller, while attending Indiana Wesleyan University. In 2009, she received her Associates of Science in Business. As she continued her pursue to move forward with her FFBT Career, she learned various branch functions and wanted to learn more about other areas of the financial world, she chose to focus on Mortgages in 2010. A lifelong resident of Wabash County, Jennifer is a mom with one son, she loves gardening, being outdoors, traveling and spending time with family and friends.
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- REALTORS Association of Central Indiana, Inc.
- Wabash County Chamber of Commerce
- Wabash County Christmas Spirit
- Leadership Development Program of Wabash County
Start your mortgage
- Address: 123 N Jefferson St, Converse, In 46919
- Office: (765) 395-3316
- Address: 1004 North Cass Street Wabash, IN 46992
- Phone: (260) 563-1196
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.