Institution ID #478756
The best thing about this job is the relationships you develop with customers – Helping a customer obtain a mortgage on their new home is just the beginning.
Dirk started in banking in 1989 as a summer intern/teller at a local bank. After college, he went to work at Central Bank, working his way through several positions including customer service, auditor, compliance officer and eventually becoming a consumer/residential mortgage officer. In 2009, with the addition of Central Bank to the First Farmers Bank & Trust family, he held double-duties as Branch Manager and Mortgage Lender. Since 2014, Dirk has specialized in residential lending.
- Kokomo High School
- B.S.P.A., Indiana University
- Leadership Kokomo
- Certified Branch Manager, Indiana Bankers Association
- Board Member, IUK Alumni Association
- Board Member, IUK Advisory Board
- Board Member, Kokomo/Howard County Revolving Loan Fund
Start your mortgage
- Address: 501 W Lincoln Rd, Kokomo, IN 46902
- Office: 765-252-0362
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.