Don't Have the App?
Mobile wallet is an app on your phone that allows you to make payments directly from your smartphone. Think of it as an updated version of a traditional payment card. Instead of swiping or inserting cards into a terminal, you pay by tapping your smartphone at any point-of-sale system accepting mobile wallet payments. Not only is this a more convenient way to pay, but it can be more secure than carrying around a physical card. That’s because the information stored in mobile wallets is encrypted, which means the details of your credit card aren’t accessible by other people. Also, you get the added benefit of fingerprint technology and password protection. This means you can set up multiple layers of security to protect your money.
One important thing to note: If you rely solely on mobile wallets for payment, monitor your phone battery. If your phone battery runs out of juice, you temporarily lose access to your method of payment. It would be wise to keep a debit card or some cash handy, or at least a phone charger!
1. Once your download is complete, tap the Mobile Wallet app icon on your device.
2. Next, you’ll want to add your card to the Mobile Wallet app.
3. You will enter your card details for the card you wish to set up.
4. After the card is added, you will then follow the verification step to make sure it’s really you.
5. Once verified, your card is now successfully set up in the Mobile Wallet app and ready for use!
Once you’ve finalized registration, you can now use your smartphone to make convenient and secure payments at any vendor that currently accepts mobile wallet payments!
Just how easy is it to use mobile wallet with FFBT to pay for things? Allow us to demonstrate.
Questions about PPP loans, loan forgiveness, and whether you qualify for the second round of funding? Let's talk.
Jan. 12, 2021
Follow Us On Facebook
Follow our other accounts: