We know leasing.
At SCI Lease, a division of First Farmers Bank & Trust, we know leasing. And we are committed to serving the agricultural and farming community. Our staff of leasing professionals has specialized in leasing farm equipment for three decades, and many of them have grown up on farms themselves.
Just about any piece of equipment, new or used, can be leased, including tractors, combines, sprayers, implements, grain bins, grain dryers, irrigation equipment, trucks, fertilizer equipment, feed mills, machinery buildings and more.
Fill Out a Lease Application Online
Apply now from the comfort of your home with our online application form.
Not sure if leasing is right for you?
Here are some advantages to leasing your farm equipment:
- Leasing offers clear, fixed-cost financing.
- When structured properly, lease payments are fully deductible.
- Leasing may significantly accelerate deductions and lower after-tax equipment costs.
- Leasing allows you to conserve your working capital. "Buy assets that appreciate, lease those that depreciate."
- Leasing allows you to pay for your equipment as you use it.
- Leasing may enable you to acquire equipment of the lowest possible purchase price.
- Leasing may allow you to maintain your existing credit sources while establishing a new relationship.
- Leasing allows you to easily figure per-acre costs or to divide cost and tax deductions among partners.
- Leasing can be an excellent way to transfer equipment from parents to children.
For more information:
SCI Lease, a Division of FFBT
2400 West State Road 38
Sheridan, IN 46069
Toll Free (800) 435- 4700
Office (317) 758-3000
Fax (317) 758-3003
Email [email protected]
(please note: Email is not secure)