This job allows you to build relationships with different people from all different walks of life. I have always felt that helping family owned business grow and be profitable is one of the most rewarding parts of the job. I am truly blessed to work for an organization that is focused on helping people and businesses in the same way!
RJ joined the bank in September 2019 bringing over 16 years of lending experience working with grain farmers and agri-businesses throughout Indiana and Illinois. RJ has an Accounting degree from Ball State and MBA from Indiana Wesleyan University. He and his family live in Tipton County where he remains active in the local Livestock Booster Club and Friends of Tipton FFA, Inc.
- BS Accounting Ball State
- MBA- IWU
- Midwest Ag Bankers School
- Treasurer- Friends of Tipton FFA, Inc.
- Treasurer- Tipton County Livestock Booster Club
- Member- Elwood Vocational Building Trades Advisory Board
- Member TMS Ag Advisory Board
- Address:1100 S. Peru St., Cicero, IN, 46034
- Office: 317-438-1472
- Mobile: 765-438-1740
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.