The most rewarding part of my job is having another opportunity to serve the communities that I am a part of. I appreciate that at First Farmers Bank & Trust, a handshake still has value.
Rich, his wife Kara, and their 5 children live on the family farmstead which was founded in 1881. They are active in 4-H showing beef cattle in Iroquois and Vermillion counties and horses throughout Illinois and Indiana. He also has coached Little League baseball and Upwards Sports basketball. He is active in his church serving as a deacon board member. Rich attended the University of Illinois where he earned a Bachelor's Degree in Finance. He brings previous banking experience as well as personal business experience to First Farmers. He has stayed directly involved in agriculture through his business, the family farm and working at AHW John Deere in Hoopeston.
Hometown: Fountain Creek, IL
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, University of Illinois
- Christian Bible Church Deacon Board Member
- Member of the Cissna Park Sons of the American Legion
- Address: 221 Bank Street, Hoopeston, IL 60942
- Office: (217) 283-7733
- Mobile: (815) 954-3737
- Email Please Note: Email is not secure.