The most rewarding part of my job is helping my community. I got into banking to make a difference, and believe I am able to do that with assisting with all banking needs
Over his 20 year career, Michael’s experience in all areas of banking, including lending, allows him to help his customers with all their banking needs.
Active in his community serving on local boards and through his church, in his spare time Michael enjoys art (primarily throwing pottery on the wheel), fishing and restoring old cars.
- Degree, Biology and Business, Taylor University
- Board of Directors, CASA of Grant County
- Board of Directors, Mississinewa 1812
- Board of Directors, Whitewater Valley Presbytery
- Board of Directors, Building for Change
- Commissioner, Marion Housing Authority
- Address: 1710 West Kem Road, Marion , IN 46952
- Office: 765-293-0923
- Mobile: 765-517-0846
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.