I enjoy working with clients to meet their financial needs and seeing their business shine.
Larry joined First Farmers Bank & Trust with experience farming corn and beans in the Metcalf and Georgeton area. He and his wife Betsy, a science teacher at Georgetown, have two children.
Hometown: Chrisman, IL
- Bachelor of Science, Agricultural, Agronomy and Animal Science, Purdue University
- Graduate, School of Banking University of Colorado
- Graduate, Canon Trust School I, II, III
- ABA Commercial Lending School, University of Oklahoma
- IBA Banking School, Southern Illinois University
- IBA Real Estate Lending School
- Past President, Paris Rotary
- Chrisman School Board
- Hume Lions Club
- Bloomfile Masonic Lodge
- Danville Consistory
- Address: 110 West Court Street, Paris, IL 61944
- Office: 217-465-7641
- Mobile: 217-549-7134
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.