The most rewarding part of my job is to help both commercial and agricultural businesses achieve their financial and business goals. I enjoy building strong relationships with my clients and am dedicated to helping in the communities in which I serve.
Jordan has been with First Farmers Bank & Trust full time since 2009, following two internships with the bank. Jordan attended Purdue University and majored in Animal Agribusiness. He is also a graduate of the Midwest Agriculture Banking School.
Jordan and his wife, Kathryn, live in Southern Tippecanoe County, Indiana and have two young boys. Jordan and his family enjoy showing pigs, sports and being outdoors. He is a big fan of the Purdue Boilermakers and the Chicago Cubs.
Hometown: Lafayette, IN
- Animal Agribusiness, Purdue University
- Midwest Ag Bankers School
- Indiana Duroc Breeders Association
- Address: 2049 Veterans Memorial Parkway, Suite 1, Lafayette, IN 47909
- Office: 765-588-1186 Ext. 4020
- Mobile: 765-210-6869
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.