The most rewarding part of the job is the opportunity to build relationships with farm families and business owners by providing funding and resources to help them work towards their goals. First Farmers Bank & Trust takes a consistent and practical approach to solving financial needs across a diverse array of market segments, which gives the loan officers confidence that can be carried to existing and future clients.
Jeff is passionate about his family, faith, community, the agricultural industry and the Purdue Boilermakers. A graduate of Purdue University, Jeff holds a degree in Agricultural and Biological Engineering, which he utilized for eight years designing and permitting livestock facilities for a private engineering firm in Indiana. For the past six years he has been an Agricultural Lender for First Farmers Bank & Trust, based out of north central Indiana.
Jeff and his wife Amber live in Tipton, Indiana and have four children that occupy their time with schoolwork, showing pigs and sports. Jeff serves on the Indiana Pork Executive Committee as the President of the Indiana Pork Advocacy Coalition. Jeff is active in their Tipton Community serving as a director on the Tipton County Economic Development Board and as the Chairman of the Tipton County 4-H Livestock Auction Committee.
- BS Agricultural and Biological Engineering, Purdue University
- Indiana Agricultural Leadership Program
- Pork Leadership Institute
- Midwest Agricultural Banking School
- ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking
- Chairman & Executive Committee, Indiana Pork Advocacy Coalition
- Board Member, Indiana Certified Livestock Producer Program
- Director, Tipton County Local Economic Development Organization
- Finance Committee, Tipton County Foundation
- Committee Chairman, Tipton County Livestock Auction
- Address: 123 North Jefferson, Converse, IN 46919
- Office: 765-395-3316
- Mobile: 765-432-3672
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.