It is very rewarding to work with a customer and see them work their plan and be successful. You can feel their enthusiasm and sense of accomplishment.
Raised on a dairy and grain farm in Wabash County, Doug has been associated with agriculture since his graduation from Purdue University. Having worked in banking for 15 years, Doug serves on the Indiana Bankers Association’s Agriculture Committee, Wabash County 4-H Council and Heartland REMC Board of Directors.
Hometown: Urbana, IN
- Graduate, Purdue University
- Graduate, Midwest Ag Banking School
- Graduate, Barrett School of Banking
- Indiana Bankers Association
- Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity
- Address: 244 Hauenstein Rd, Huntington, IN 46750
- Office: 877-359-2165
- Mobile: 260-519-1032
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.