The most rewarding part of my job is being able to work side by side with business owners and help them to achieve their goals and dreams.
When it comes to serving others, Cary Mawbey has answered the call. As a Senior Commercial Lender, lifelong Kokomo resident, Cary helps serve the credit solutions that local businesses need to grow and prosper. He also understands the value of serving the local community, actively participating in civic and community organizations, including the Rotary Club. Cary currently serves as the Treasurer of the Greater Kokomo Economic Development Alliance, which allows him to stay attuned to the needs of local businesses.
A graduate of Kokomo High School and Purdue, where he earned a degree in Agricultural Economics, Cary and his wife, Nicole, are proud and busy parents of five children.
- B.S. Agricultural Economics, Purdue University
- Indiana Ag Leadership Program
- Midwest Ag Banking School
- Midwest Commercial Banking School
- Advanced Ag Banking School
- Past President, Rotary Club of Kokomo Early Risers
- Past board member, Kokomo Chamber of Commerce
- Treasurer, Greater Kokomo Economic Development Alliance
- Chairman, St. Joan of Arc Church finance council
- Address: 101 W. Sycamore, Kokomo, IN 46901
- Office: 765-252-1738
- Mobile: 765-432-9611
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.