The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with fellow employees and customers. Satisfaction comes from giving our customers the quality service they deserve and appreciate. Working for First Farmers gives me the opportunity to work in the community I was born and raised in and with people I have known most of my life.
Born and raised in Chrisman, Ben started his banking career 19 years ago. He started working for First Farmers in 2015 in the position of Branch Manager/Commercial Loan Officer.
Hometown: Chrisman, IL
- Danville Area Community College
- Indiana State University
- Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board Police Certification
- Assistant Chief-Chrisman Volunteer Fire Department
- Trustee on the Ross Township Board
- Member of the Chrisman Son's of the American Legion
- Address: 147 W. Monroe Ave., Chrisman, IL 61924
- Office: (217) 269-2307
- Email Please note: Email is not secure