Learning about each individual, family, and business is one of my favorite aspects of being a FFBT lender. These conversations provide the opportunity to collaborate and create a personalized plan to meet a need, goal, or dream.
Amie Osborn joined FFBT in 2016 after graduating from Purdue University with a M.S. in Agricultural Economics. Although originally from a rural town in Northern California, Amie and her husband, Vince, moved to Indiana to further their knowledge of commercial agriculture. Her eagerness to learn and assist different businesses grew from diverse work opportunities in poultry production and processing, viticulture marketing, research with walnut and pecan producers, and swine business analytics.
Currently residing in Miami County, Indiana, Amie and her husband, Vince, enjoy serving in their local communities. In addition to serving at Fuel Church and on the Miami County Farm Bureau Board, they began a non-profit in 2020 called BOGO Foods focusing on connecting animal protein with those in need. Amie is a Class 18 participant of AgrIInstitute’s Indiana Agriculture Leadership Program and enjoys helping as an alumnus of Sigma Alpha Agriculture Sorority and the National FFA Organization.
Hometown: Copperopolis, CA
- M.S. Agricultural Economics; Purdue University
- B.S. Agricultural Business; California State University, Chico
- Sigma Alpha Professional Agriculture Sorority
- Treasurer; District 4 Indiana Farm Bureau
- Class 18 participant; AgrIInstitute’s Indiana Agriculture Leadership Program
- Co-Founder; BOGO Foods, Inc.
- Serve at Fuel Church
- Address: 123 N. Jefferson P.O. Box 690 Converse, IN 46919
- Office: (765) 395-3316 ext. 6158
- Email Please Note: Email is not secure.