The most satisfying part of my position with First Farmers Bank & Trust is when I am able to help a customer by lending them money to improve and excel at their life’s ambitions.
Raised on a small row-crop, cattle, and hay farm in Gaston, Indiana, after graduation from Purdue University John worked on a cattle operation and later was a crop sales specialist for two full service cooperatives focusing on fertilizer, seed, pesticide, and herbicide sales.
For over 25 years he has worked in both commercial and ag lending, bringing his broad base of experience and a unique perspective to help operations best meet their financial needs.
Hometown: Gaston, IN
- Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Economics, Purdue University
- Omega Training Graduate
- Board Member and 4-H Livestock Sale Clerk, Tipton County Livestock Breeders
- Board President, Alcohol & Tobacco Commission
- Board President, C.W. Mount Community Center
- Tipton Rotary Club
- Kiwanis Club
- Address: 825 E. Jefferson Street, Tipton, IN 46072
- Office: 765-675-7676
- Mobile: 317-385-9460
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.