Due to our commitment to the safety and health of our customers and employees, beginning Wednesday, November 18, 2020, operational hours at First Farmers Bank & Trust will be limited to Drive-Up transactions during normal drive up hours*
. We apologize for this inconvenience. We are committed to accommodating your banking needs and should you require an in-branch appointment, your local branch manager or lending officer will be more than happy to assist you.
*Our Converse and Kokomo Square locations will continue to hold regular lobby hours.
Please know there are multiple ways to stay connected to your account.
- Online Banking and the Mobile App are available from your computer or mobile device. You can check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, find the nearest branch, and send us a message through these channels. You can find more information about signing up for these services on our website at www.ffbt.com.
- If you need to open additional accounts or start a mortgage application, you may also do so through our website at www.ffbt.com.
- You can also reach out through contact forms on our website www.ffbt.com.
- First Farmers Bank & Trust staff are available at 1-800-371-3316.
- For all branch contact information, visit www.ffbt.com/about-us/locations.
We will keep our customers and communities informed of any operational changes through our website, social media, e-mail, and our branch personnel.
Again, I assure you that we have the complete welfare of our customers and employees in mind as we continue to serve your accounts effectively. God bless you and your families.
Mark "Doc" Holt
First Farmers Bank & Trust
Please click here to learn more about First Farmers Plan for Safeguarding Employees, Customers, and Visitors Against COVID-19.