As our local communities begin to reopen, First Farmers Bank & Trust will begin opening our branches on a branch by branch basis. Because we are committed to the health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities, we will continue to adhere to suggested practices from the Centers for Disease Control, as well as state and county level recommendations.
As of Monday, June 22, 2020, the following branches have open lobbies for normal operating hours:
- Kokomo Central
- Kokomo North
- Kokomo South
- Kokomo Square
- Lafayette Central
- North Judson
- Peru River
- Peru Square
- Terre Haute East
- Terre Haute South
All other branches will continue to operate as drive up only, with normal drive up hours.
We are committed to accommodating your banking needs. Should your local branch not be open to lobby traffic, and you require in branch accommodations, please contact your local branch. We are determined to continue serving all of our customers and will make arrangements for your visit.
Please understand that there are multiple ways to stay connected to your account.
- Online Banking and the Mobile App are available from your computer or mobile device. You can check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, find the nearest branch, and send us a message through these channels. You can find more information about signing up for these services on our website at www.ffbt.com.
- If you need to open additional accounts or start a mortgage application, you may also do so through our website at www.ffbt.com.
- You can also reach out through contact forms on our website www.ffbt.com.
- First Farmers Bank & Trust staff are available at 1-800-371-3316.
- For all branch contact information, visit www.ffbt.com/about-us/locations.
We will keep our customers and communities informed of any operational changes through our website, social media, e-mail, and our branch personnel.
Again, I assure you that we have the complete welfare of our customers and employees in mind as we continue to serve your account effectively. God bless you and your families.
Mark “Doc” Holt
First Farmers Bank & Trust