First Farmers Bank & Trust’s commitment to its respective communities extends further than providing exceptional financial products and services. Tade Powell helps coordinate the communication and philanthropic outreach that further strengthens the bond between the community and the Bank.
Unlike many of our peer organizations, First Farmers Bank & Trust maintains a locally driven method of community and charitable support that is initiated at the branch level.
“It’s an incredibly important aspect of the manner in which the Bank remains connected to each of our communities. It’s certainly challenging to manage and the practice is very unique for organizations of our size. However it clearly follows in line with our corporate culture of being very tied in to the communities that we serve.”
A graduate of Marion High School and Indiana University – Bloomington, where he earned a Bachelor’s Degree in History and Political Science, Tade resides in Marion, Indiana with his wife Robyn and their two sons.
- B. A ., History, Political Science, Environmental Science, Indiana University, Bloomington
- School of Bank Marketing & Management, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Board Member, Honeywell Foundation
- Marketing Committee, Indiana Bankers Association
- American Marketing Association
- Indiana University Alumni Association
- Board Member, Grant County Economic Growth Council
- Address: N Jefferson St, Converse IN 46919
- Office: 765.293.4162