I appreciate working with the community and helping people reach their financial goals.
Gene has enjoyed a successful 36-year career in the banking industry. Raised on a corn, soybean, and livestock farm in Central Indiana, and having spent time in his family’s grain purchasing operation, he understands the unique needs of agricultural clients.
A graduate of Purdue University with a degree in Industrial Management, Gene’s experience in both agriculture and finance allows exceptional perspective for oversight of the organization. Prior to becoming President and CEO, he served as Commercial Loan Officer, Compliance Officer, Investment Officer, Marketing Officer, and Accounting Officer. In this role as President and CEO, Gene oversees the general management of the company as well as stockholder and director relations.
He has completed the Graduate School of Banking from the University of Wisconsin and is actively involved with many philanthropic organizations, including Community Foundation of Miami County and the Saint Joseph Hospital Board of Directors. He and his wife Cheryl reside in Greentown, Indiana, and have raised three children.
- St. Joseph Hospital - Head of Finance Committee Member of Executive Board of Directors
- Miami County Community Foundation - President & Co-Chair of Board
- Northern Indiana Community Foundation - Treasurer & Board Member. Asset Development Committee & Grants Committee
- Miami County Economic Development Committee- Board Member
- Address: 123 N Jefferson St, Converse IN 46919
- Office: 765-395-3316