I enjoy working with customers and learning new things. I am able to help customers with all their financial needs with First Farmers Bank & Trust. In a small community bank we are able to know our customers and service their individual needs.
Roxann joined First Farmers Bank & Trust in 2013, continuing a career in community banking that started in 1985. Married since 1989, she and her husband Matthew have one son. An active volunteer, Roxann volunteer teaches Jr Church and completed two mission trips to Montana to a Children Home Ranch.
Education & Licenses
- Associate of Applied Science-Accounting, Ivy Tech Community College
- Technical Certificate-Accounting, Ivy Tech Community College
- Indiana Life Insurance License, State of Indiana
- Microsoft Office: Specialist Certification
- National Mortgage Licensing System March 2014
- President, Dana Boosters
- Board Member and Treasurer, Friends of Ernie Pyle
- Co-Superintendent, Vermillion County 4-H Poultry
- Vermillion County Business & Professional Women
- North Vermillion Optimist
- Vermillion County Community Development Committee
- Address:8964 N. Terre Haute Road, Paris, IL 61944
- Mobile: 812-243-3140
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.