I enjoy working with customers and learning new things. I am able to help customers with all their financial needs with First Farmers Bank & Trust. In a small community bank we are able to know our customers and service their individual needs.
Roxann joined First Farmers Bank & Trust in 2013, continuing a career in community banking that started in 1985. Married since 1989, she and her husband Matthew have one son. An active volunteer, Roxann volunteers for United Way of the Wabash Valley and Meals on Wheels.
Education & Licenses
- Farm Bureau Leadership Program
- Leadership Vermillion County Program
- Associate of Applied Science-Accounting, Ivy Tech Community College
- Technical Certificate-Accounting, Ivy Tech Community College
- Microsoft Office: Specialist Certification
- National Mortgage Licensing System March 2014
- Terre Haute South Rotary Member
- Board Member and Treasurer, Friends of Ernie Pyle
- Stateline Christian Church Member
- Ivy Tech Alumni Council Member
- Vermillion County Community Development Committee
- Address:3497 S. US Hwy 41, Terre Haute, IN 47802
- Mobile: 812-243-3140
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.