It is always rewarding when a customer refers a friend to you specifically – We know our customers by name and are genuinely interested in them and their families. My heart overflows with gratitude to live and work within such a great community and for such a great bank!
Jodi often jokes that she wasn’t looking for a job when she joined the team in 1997, and is grateful to her mentor, Karen Symons for bringing her into the First Farmers Bank & Trust family.
She and her high school sweetheart, Steve, have a son, two grandchildren and two “fur-babies.” In her spare time she enjoys crafting, and running a small business selling items including crocheted scarves, hats, and baby clothing.
- High Performance Leadership series, Indiana Bankers Association
- Certified Manager, Indiana Bankers Association
- Howard County Relay For LIfe
- We Care Trim A Tree auction
- Address: 603 W Main St, Greentown, IN 46936
- Office: 765-628-3309
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.