The rewarding part of my job is helping the customers with problems or getting them into accounts that works best for them. We are here to help the customers to make sure that they are getting the correct care they need with their finances. It's very rewarding when everything falls into place for the customers through your help.
Born and raised in the Galveston and Walton area, Deb graduated from Lewis Jr./Sr High School. In banking since graduation, she has worked for First Farmers Bank & Trust since 1998. She and her husband, Jeff, have one son.
- Lewis Cass Jr./Sr. High School
- Indiana Bankers Association Certified Branch Manager 2007
- Indiana Bankers Association 2010 High Performance Leadership Series
- First Farmers Bank and Trust Outstanding Service Award 2005
- The American Legion Certificate of Appreciation Award 2007
- The American Red Cross Heroes Campaign
- Cass County Reading Railroad
- Teach A Child to Save
- Galveston Merchants Group
- Cass County Solid Waste Management Batteries Recycling
- Junior Achievement
- Address: 112 South California Street, Galveston, IN 46932-0549
- Office: 574-699-4422
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.