ONLINE BANKING & BILL PAYMENT
How much does it cost to use Online Bill Pay?
Online Bill Pay is free if you have a Relationship or Interest Bearing checking account, and you are signed up for eStatements.
How do eStatements work?
Accessing your statements is as easy as logging into Online Banking. You will receive a notice each month when your statement is ready. Plus, your statements will remain available for up to two years, making tax time easier on you and your accountant.
How do I sign up for eStatements?
Signing up to receive your statements electronically is easy:
- Step 1: Log In to Online Banking
- Step 2: Under the “Messages” tab, go to the dropdown list and choose “Contact Us”.
- Step 3: Choose and enter the following:
- Regarding: Choose “Other” from the dropdown.
- Category: Choose “Other” from the dropdown.
- Subject: Enter “eStatement Enrollment”.
- Message: Enter “Please enroll me in eStatements via Internet Banking”.
- Click “Send Message”