- Monday, 21 November 2016 21:14
We're excited to announce that Digital Banking will have a fresh, new look and feel this December!
You'll have access to exciting new features to improve your interactions with your finances and your overall online experience. The updated design should make it even easier and more convenient for you to manage your accounts online.
Experience an updated look and feel with easier navigation and new features that put you in control of your finances.
Here are a few details about the upcoming digital banking enhancements:
- NEW Home page to view all your accounts and overall financial summary plus other information to better manage your finances
- NEW Spendable balance feature to quickly see what money you can spend and even set aside money you want to avoid spending
- NEW "Inquire about this transaction" feature to send a secure message about a specific item in your transaction activity - the transaction information will be added to your message so no more copying and pasting
- Enhanced transaction search features and filters to quickly find the information you need
- Set up account alerts directly on the Accounts Details page so you can stay current on all your account activity
- Quick access to Messages and Alerts via the Welcome Center to view details like how many unread messages you have and alerts that have been generated since your last login
And the best part, there’s nothing to do on your end. Just sit back and enjoy digital banking at its best.
- Friday, 18 November 2016 14:04
This past week at the ABA National Ag Bankers Conference our very own CEO Gene Miles shares his view on the Ag Economy. Also at this conference, Miles was presented with the prestigious Bruning Award. An exceptional lifetime achievement goes to an outstanding leader and mentor here at First Farmers Bank & Trust.
Read the article here:
- Friday, 07 October 2016 15:32
Converse, IN, September 21, 2016 – First Farmers Bank & Trust was again named among the top 1 percent most extraordinary banks in the United States by the Institute of Extraordinary Banking. First Farmers was recognized with Institute’s “Banky” Award for their commitment to strong community banking. This recognition is only achieved by the top 60 out of 6000 community banks across the country.
“Any time that the organization gets recognized for our commitment to community banking is an honor. We’re proud to represent the community bank model in our industry and to demonstrate that community banking can remain both successful and sustainable”, Tade J Powell VP of Communications and Public Relations, First Farmers Bank & Trust.
The Extraordinary Banking Awards exist to highlight the vital, yet often overlooked, role that local community banks play in our economy and the Banky represents the mark of excellence as designated by the Institute for Extraordinary Banking. More information is available at BankyAwards.com. First Farmers Bank and Trust is a $1.55 billion, 36 branch organization, that employs nearly 400 people in Indiana and Illinois, and serves more than 50,000 clients, all while remaining headquartered in Converse, Indiana, a town of less than 1,250 residents.