- Wednesday, 22 February 2017 18:21
First Farmers is proud to have sponsored an award at the Taste of Elegance competition that took place this Monday, February 13, in Indianapolis. The event is hosted by Indiana Pork in partnership with Indiana Farm Bureau, Indiana Soybean Alliance and the Indiana Corn Marketing Council and is designed to inspire innovative ways to incorporate pork into restaurant menus.
Jeff Rodibaugh presents Chef Brendon Cheney with an award.
The event attracted over 400 pork farmers, lawmakers, ag industry leaders and dignitaries to downtown Indianapolis. Chef Oakley from Oakley’s Bistro in Indianapolis took home the top award this year. Oakley's winning entrée included pork brisket, cheek and tongue with a bacon marmalade, an apple-pear coulis and pork reduction. As the Taste of Elegance winner, Oakley was presented with a check for $1,000 from Indiana Pork. He will represent Indiana at the Pork Summit hosted by National Pork Board in Napa Valley, CA.
Jeff Rodibaugh, Senior Vice President and Commercial Production Manager with First Farmers, was able to attend the event and present the FFBT Sponsored Award to Chef Brendon Cheney of the JW Marriott.
“First Farmers Bank & Trust remains committed to pig production in Indiana and to increasing opportunities for all farmers in our state. The Taste of Elegance is a tremendous evening to celebrate our clients and industry partners in Indiana agriculture”
Chef Brendon Cheney took home three awards from the event: People’s Choice Award for Favorite Entrée, a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Display, and the Superior Chef Award.
First Farmers Bank and Trust was honored to be part of this exciting event.
- Tuesday, 14 February 2017 15:35
In observance of President's Day, First Farmers Bank & Trust will be closed on Monday, February 20, 2017.
- Thursday, 12 January 2017 13:17
In observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, First Farmers Bank & Trust will be closed on Monday, January 16, 2017.
- Monday, 21 November 2016 21:14
We're excited to announce that Digital Banking will have a fresh, new look and feel this December!
You'll have access to exciting new features to improve your interactions with your finances and your overall online experience. The updated design should make it even easier and more convenient for you to manage your accounts online.
Experience an updated look and feel with easier navigation and new features that put you in control of your finances.
Here are a few details about the upcoming digital banking enhancements:
- NEW Home page to view all your accounts and overall financial summary plus other information to better manage your finances
- NEW Spendable balance feature to quickly see what money you can spend and even set aside money you want to avoid spending
- NEW "Inquire about this transaction" feature to send a secure message about a specific item in your transaction activity - the transaction information will be added to your message so no more copying and pasting
- Enhanced transaction search features and filters to quickly find the information you need
- Set up account alerts directly on the Accounts Details page so you can stay current on all your account activity
- Quick access to Messages and Alerts via the Welcome Center to view details like how many unread messages you have and alerts that have been generated since your last login
And the best part, there’s nothing to do on your end. Just sit back and enjoy digital banking at its best.
- Friday, 18 November 2016 14:04
This past week at the ABA National Ag Bankers Conference our very own CEO Gene Miles shares his view on the Ag Economy. Also at this conference, Miles was presented with the prestigious Bruning Award. An exceptional lifetime achievement goes to an outstanding leader and mentor here at First Farmers Bank & Trust.
Read the article here: