One of the most rewarding parts of my job is to be able to assist clients with their financial needs. I enjoy relating my experience to clients and assist them in funding their needs. In the end, my goal is for their business to achieve the highest level possible for success.
Ryan grew up on a small grain and swine farm in Huntington County, Indiana. He is a graduate from Purdue University and holds a degree in Animal Science. Ryan is also a graduate of Indiana Purdue School of Medicine with a degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology. Ryan is the owner of Harrell Family, TheJudgingConnection.com and Ryan Harrell Enterprises, LLC. He serves as a consultant for veterinarians providing services for feline hyperthyroid treatments. Recently, he has been asked to serve on the Homeland Security Food Safety Task Force. He is actively involved in the family farm business raising show pigs and he enjoys judging livestock shows all across the United States and Canada. Ryan joined First Farmers Bank & Trust in 2016.
Hometown: Huntington, IN
- Bachelor Degree in Animal Science, Purdue University
- Bachelor Degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology, Purdue University
- National Swine Registry.
- Indiana State Board of Health Nuclear Medicine Licensure.
- Ohio State Board of Health Nuclear Medicine Licensure.
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission Authorized User and Radiation Safety Officer.
- Address: 102 S. Main Street, Fairmount, IN 46928
- Office: (765) 948- 4220
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.