I love to meet with clients to find ways to save them money, plan for retirement, and plan for short term and long term financial goals. There is nothing more gratifying than working with clients and watching their financial dreams become a reality. Educating our community around financial issues is my passion.
Kathleen worked for over 13 years in retail management before transitioning into banking in 2009, and joining First Farmers Bank & Trust in 2014.
A resident of Howard County since 2002, Kathleen and her husband Brian have two children. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, as well as shopping and dining at local businesses within our community. She is an active member of Judson Road Christian Church in Kokomo.
- University of Southern Indiana
- Ivy Tech Kokomo
- Kokomo Business Network (KBN)
- Co-chair, Annual Strawberry Festival Downtown Kokomo
- Downtown Association
- Prior committee member, Howard County Relay for Life
- ALICE committee, United Way
- Address: 410 Flint Way Dr, Kokomo, IN 46902
- Office: 765-252-1125
- Mobile: 765-480-2507
- Email Please note: Email is not secure.